According to JOB-PASSPORT.COM’s policy, we do not allow any party doing direct sales, networking or MLM business to access contact information of our members. We has the srict procedures to check the documents and business of registered companies before we allow those companies to use our website's services. However, some companies may misuse or violate the policy in different kinds when they actually perform. Those ways, JOB-PASSPORT can not detect and then make our members be bothered by unwanted calls.
To make our policy that disallow MLM business to access our members' contact information be more effective, our members can directly inform us if there is any call offering this kind of job or product to you.
We will then further investigate and also cancel the service to that company promptly.
What are cookies and local storage?
If you visit our website, data will be stored on a web browser or recorded on your computer or mobile device, such as a smartphone tablet, in order to collect data and remember your website visit to help improve your online use of our website. This storage will not be harmful to your computer or the security of your data.
The purpose for using cookies and local storage
To change or delete your cookies setting
Effective as of June 1, 2022
You can contact us for more information on the statement of this policy, your rights or the processing of your data at:
This Website (and any other sites accessed through this site) and the services provided therein are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. Users comply with these terms and conditions and such other notices from Asian resource Co.,Ltd. ("the Company") from time to time for the use of the Services. If you do not accept the Terms and Agreement, please do not use this Website. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound. Upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, they are binding upon you.
1. “The Company” provides services of advertising and information exchanging through the Company Web Site www.job-passport.com between users seeking for employment (“Jobseeker”) and users seeking for employees or advertisers (“Employers”) with no charge for registration to be a member. “Member” of the Company is the user who has already registered and has individual username and password to login.
2. Jobseeker’s resume and personal data will be kept confidential and will not be released to public except for Employers and Corporate Members to use it for recruitment process and/or obtaining potential employees for the company and its associated companies as well as making contact for these mentioned purposes. Any other use other than mentioned purposes that violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others can be claimed against their invasion of privacy according to the laws upon individual‘s consideration. However, the Company will not be responsible or held liable in any way.
3. For Member’s own benefits, the pictures, logos and any other content, file or information can be added for job application, job advertisement, banner or advertising. Member shall provide accurate information on registration and in the course of using the Services. Also, Jobseekers agree that they will only use the Website (and any other sites accessed through them) for lawful purposes and to seek employment. In addition, all pictures, logos, content, files, or information shall not be non-related or incomplete information, false, inaccurate, inappropriate, libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
4. The Company reserves the right not to provide service of Jobseeker’s resume search to any party doing direct sales, networking ,or MLM business
5. The Company shall not be liable in any event for any losses or damages suffered by any user whatsoever arising or resulting from their use or inability to use the company’s website and its contents. All users use the Company’s website and any other websites accessed through it, at entirely their own risk. All users are responsible for their own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any of the communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. Any reliance by users on material posted by other users will be at their own risk.
6. Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or web page. The Company reserves the right to edit any advertisement or web page as it sees fit. The Company reserves the right to change the Service Fee or institute new charges or fees, as it deems appropriate. In the event that any Employer should fail to pay the Service Fee or any other fees or changes due to the Company, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Employer's web page or advertisement, without prejudice to all other rights and remedies.
7. The intellectual property of the Company includes concepts, graphics, images, editorial contents, techniques and systems that have been created, developed and designed by the Company are protected by copyright and trademark laws and may not be downloaded or otherwise duplicated in any kind or any way without the express written permission of the Company. Re-use of any of the foregoing is strictly prohibited and the Company reserves all rights.
8. This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to your use of the company's Website shall be governed by the laws of Thailand and both you and the Company submit to the Jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.
9. The Company reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or expel any Member or user and prevent their further access to the Company's Web Sites, at any time for breaching this Agreement or violating the law and also reserves the right to edit, reject or remove any material which is inappropriate, abusive, illegal or disruptive without given advance notice and the Company will not be responsible, reimburse or held liable in any way.
Under no circumstances will The Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.